cruly vintagine
Home
Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 5, 2012
in the garden today...
Unknown
garden
No comments
I couldn't help adding some quilts to the beauty today! Have a beautiful weekend!
...Cindy
Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
Tweet
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Related Posts:
garden
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Labels
6 minute circle
applique
apron
baby shoes
bags
chevrons
color
Dresden Plate
embroidery
English Paper Piecing
fabric
finished quilts
flowering snowball
free pattern
garden
Gypsy Kisses
hand quilting
home tour
Lucky Stars
machine quilting
Marcelle Medallion
mini quilt
Paper Piecing
patchwork
pieced quilts
pillows
pincushion
Pyramid quilt
quilt blocks
retreat
sewing kit
sewing room
Simply Modern Christmas
Steampunk
Sunburst
tutorials
WIP Wed
Become a Fan
Popular Posts
WIP Wednesday
How about a little WIP this week? First up, my sewing room has undergone a bit of a makeover. I had 2 machines and 2 cabinets, and have down...
One of my favorite...
quilts! This turned out to be one of those quilts I just love to look at. I felt that way making it and feel the same now that it's done...
Pyramid - the final show
My Pyramid quilt is all quilted and bound! I just love the scrappiness and how the solids frame all the different prints. The back turned ou...
Simple Patchwork
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday. The weather couldn't have been more perfect here and we had some good food and family tim...
Secret Garden...
I've been waiting and waiting ~ finally Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson is out. Isn't it gorgeous? I chose the navy and berry colo...
Making a Dresden Fan block
I've had some questions about how I made my Dresden Fan blocks. In fact, some friends are going to make them on retreat this Summer. You...
WIP Wednesday
I feel like I've lost my blogging mojo lately! {actually I think Instagram has stolen it} I'm here today to reclaim it! And it's...
Baby Announcement
Spinning Stars ~ some hand quilting
This weekend, Fall was definitely in the air, and I had the urge to do a bit of hand quilting. My Spinning Stars quilt top had been pieced ...
My Modern quilting...
First, I forgot to show you what I made for my partner in the brown bag challenge. This pillow is a smaller version of one by Barbara Brande...
Lưu trữ Blog
►
2015
(24)
►
tháng 9
(1)
►
tháng 8
(1)
►
tháng 7
(1)
►
tháng 6
(2)
►
tháng 5
(4)
►
tháng 4
(3)
►
tháng 3
(3)
►
tháng 2
(4)
►
tháng 1
(5)
►
2014
(62)
►
tháng 12
(4)
►
tháng 11
(5)
►
tháng 10
(5)
►
tháng 9
(3)
►
tháng 8
(6)
►
tháng 7
(4)
►
tháng 6
(5)
►
tháng 5
(8)
►
tháng 4
(5)
►
tháng 3
(7)
►
tháng 2
(6)
►
tháng 1
(4)
►
2013
(89)
►
tháng 12
(8)
►
tháng 11
(7)
►
tháng 10
(6)
►
tháng 9
(10)
►
tháng 8
(9)
►
tháng 7
(6)
►
tháng 6
(5)
►
tháng 5
(6)
►
tháng 4
(5)
►
tháng 3
(10)
►
tháng 2
(7)
►
tháng 1
(10)
▼
2012
(102)
►
tháng 12
(5)
►
tháng 11
(10)
►
tháng 10
(8)
►
tháng 9
(13)
►
tháng 8
(8)
►
tháng 7
(10)
►
tháng 6
(8)
▼
tháng 5
(9)
Blocks for Aiden
Retro Flowers hanging!
fabric, flowers and free motion
New Bags!
Retro Flowers
in the garden today...
Making a Dresden Fan block
Blocks...
Strawberry Fields Finish!
►
tháng 4
(11)
►
tháng 3
(5)
►
tháng 2
(6)
►
tháng 1
(9)
►
2011
(126)
►
tháng 12
(8)
►
tháng 11
(7)
►
tháng 10
(11)
►
tháng 9
(14)
►
tháng 8
(11)
►
tháng 7
(13)
►
tháng 6
(11)
►
tháng 5
(8)
►
tháng 4
(12)
►
tháng 3
(11)
►
tháng 2
(9)
►
tháng 1
(11)
►
2010
(88)
►
tháng 12
(9)
►
tháng 11
(11)
►
tháng 10
(10)
►
tháng 9
(15)
►
tháng 8
(12)
►
tháng 7
(9)
►
tháng 6
(9)
►
tháng 5
(11)
►
tháng 4
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
tháng 10
(6)
Được tạo bởi
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2013
cruly vintagine
.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét